Ocala for Jesus is a movement devoted to the evangelization of Ocala and the surrounding areas! We believe that in these last days the church should focus again on the work of preaching and spreading the message of Jesus. Therefore, we are here to unite and grow the body of Christ for the purpose of shared evangelistic community events.
- Connect: Bringing churches together for the purpose of evangelization, 1 Corinthians 1:18.
- Train: Teaching church members how to evangelize, Mark 3:14.
- Send: Providing unified churches opportunities to evangelize, Matthew 28:16-20.
- God created mankind perfect, Genesis 1-2.
- Man sinned and brought separation between God and mankind, Genesis 3 & Romans 3.
- Jesus, God in the flesh, died on the cross, and rose from the grave for man’s sins, John 3.
- Salvation and forgiveness is received only by faith in Jesus, Ephesians 2.
- Festival Outreaches: We will go to festivals all throughout Ocala and share the Good News.
- Street Ministry: Going to bus stops, corners, neighborhood parks and sharing the Gospel one-on-one.
- Mission Trips: Hosting mission trips to Ocala and taking trips to surrounding areas and other places around the world.
- Prayer Meetings: Having times of prayer for the lost, group intercession, and consecration before God on behalf of the city.
- Debates/Dialogues: Hosting debates and talks with other religions and worldviews for the purpose of spreading the truth about Jesus and the Bible.
- Training Sessions/Conferences: Giving free training and mentorship in the form of classes and practical experience to raise up soul winners.
- Feeding the Hungry: Going to the poor and hungry. Feeding them to show the love of Christ.
- Inner City Outreach: Reaching out to the low income neighborhoods with the power of Jesus.
- Door-to-Door: Spreading the Gospel from house to house.
- Internet: Making videos, posting on blogs, and all other means to make the message of Jesus known to all of Ocala.
John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”